REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- Define appropriate enterprise architectural standards
- Build and guides architectural blueprints on current and future state, in areas of database, application, integration, and security architecture
- Present ideas and technologies to management team
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Oracle databases.
- Support and development of applications.
- Database performance tuning, and tuning applications.
- Database monitoring and operating system configurations.
- Assist in the logical and physical database and providing general support to users.
- B.S. Information System or similar or equivalent work experience in the requested field
- Ten+ years as Oracle Development and Production DBA.
- Ten+ years of DBA experience managing various enterprise applications, such as E-Business Suite, Siebel, SAP or Peoplesoft applications.
- Experience with database and enterprise security.
- Experience with middleware a plus.
- Experience with high-availability and replication solutions.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise hardware, operating systems, and infrastructure platforms.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills and be able to interface with management and IT personnel.
- Solid communication and team skills.
- Technology competency in either web or legacy based applications.
- Experience in leading business application development projects.
- Effective in translating business requirements in technical designs, specs.
- Passion for technology driving business growth.
- Business and IT focused
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
- Desire to contribute to a fast paced, growth-oriented business unit