Lead a team of developers, system & database administrators, release engineers, and quality analysts. This team is responsible for ongoing maintenance and development of new software and code deployments in support of Kia Interactive Marketing applications, systems, and services.
This position will be responsible for ensuring best practices are employed for support, quality analysis, release management, and problem management processes.
The individual will interact with the business teams, 3rd party vendors, and other IT teams in order to ensure maximum up-time for IM systems and quick turnaround times for issues/incident resolution
REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- Work with developers, architectects, and 3rd party vendors to maintain and enhance the code and systems for Interactive Marketing systems and services
- Oversee release management policies, processes, and procedures
- Oversee QA policies, processes, and procedures
- Respond to production incident Teams and effectively work problem management activities
- Manage department level tasks within both internal and external groups
- Communicate operational status and tasks to Sr. management and stakeholders.
- Develop and participate in operation process and/or product testing
- Document and maintain system diagrams, including physical, logical and network/application architecture
- Facilitate the initiation of key strategic infrastructure initiatives and recommend modifications as appropriate
- Collaborate with business and senior management to define operational requirements and gain consensus
- Evaluate the potential impact of system modifications or enhancement
- BS / BA degree in information systems or related field, preferred or equivalent experience.
- PMP Certification
- ITIL v3 certification preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the management of consumer facing web sites operation from either an in-house or out sourced perspective
- Experience in support of automotive products a plus
- Experienced with supporting Java/Unix based systems
- Understanding of consumer website technology and services (CDN, analytics, CMS, cloud computing, etc)
- Business operation process analysis experience
- Understanding release management best practices
- Proven track record of completing complicated tasks with little to no supervision or direction
- Experienced in the management of projects encompassing internal and external teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Budget, resource, and procurement management skills